- Solids handling
- Top, stator housing and outer casing in casted aluminum
- Polyurethane impeller and diffuser
- Flygt Spin-Out™ outer seal protection
- Double mechanical seal
- Auto-cut function to protect motor from overheating
- Easy to check and change oil with accessible oil plug
- No special tools required – most work can be done with a 5 mm Allen key
solids handling pump lightweight pump
Whether it’s for construction or industrial sites, manholes or emergency situations, you’ll be ready for on-the-spot dewatering with the Ready series from Xylem. Built with a compact motor and lightweight materials, Ready pumps are easy to carry, install and service. These pumps go where other pumps do not fit and can be stored easily in service vehicles for quick response to flooding or clean-up.
Flygt Ready pumps handle flows up to 100 USGPM (7 l/s, heads) to 50 ft (14 m) and solids up to 1.5 in (38 mm) in diameter. Available with power ratings from 0.5 to 1.1 HP (0.4 to 0.9 kW), these portable drainage pumps are lightweight and engineered for professional use.