- Low suction pump that can handle water levels down to 1-2 mm
- Start pumping at extremely low levels
- Built in non-return valve to prevent back-flush
- Top, stator housing and outer casing in casted aluminum
- Polyurethane impeller and diffuser
- Flygt Spin-Out™ outer seal protection
- Double mechanical seal
- Auto-cut function to protect motor from overheating
- Easy to check and change oil with accessible oil plug
- Removable Junction Box Cover
- No special tools required – most work can be done with a 5 mm Allen key
Down to the floor pumping
The latest addition to the Ready fleet is the all new 4L – a low suction pump designed to pump more or less dry around the pump. Ideal for flood cleaning operations, water filled basements and emptying tanks.
Built with a compact motor and lightweight materials, Ready pumps are easy to carry, install and service. These pumps go where other pumps do not fit, and can be stored easily in service vehicles for quick response to flooding or clean-up.
Flygt Ready pumps handle flows up to 100 USGPM (7 l/s), heads up to 50 ft (14 m) and solids up to 1.5 in (38 mm) in diameter. Available with power ratings from 0.5 to 1.1 HP (0.4 to 0.9 kW), these portable drainage pumps are lightweight and engineered for professional use.