- Great power – high heads and big flow
- Hard-Iron wear parts including impeller and full replaceable casing liner
- High efficiency, closed impellers of the same wear resistant material
- Adjustable Hard-iron wear ring
- Split pump casing – facilitates wet end access
- Extra heavy duty mechanical seal – specifically designed for slurry applications
The 5500 series submersible slurry pump
The 5500 series of submersible pumps are designed for high-wear applications. The wet end is completely protected with wear resistant material. These pumps offer the most reliable slurry system available. The seal has been strengthen and protected against the invasion of solids particles with a pressure isolation chamber
5570 – The Great submersible slurry pump
When you combine big drive units of the Flygt Great and Grays with the well renowned wet-end of the 5500 series of submersible slurry pumps the result will be a Great slurry pump.
The Flygt H 5570 can pump high amount of solids over long distances and high heads.