- Apt monitoring and reliable operation of Flygt pumps and mixers
- Avoidance of pump breakages
- Initiation of maintenance
- Status indication by LEDs
- External communication via relays
SIMPLE AND ROBUST MONITORING
MiniCAS II is a monitoring relay used primarily with small and medium pumps and mixers. It provides protection for the most common threats against a submersible pump: high temperature and leakage. In case of alarm, the pump is stopped or an alert is given by means of lamps and relays. The functionality of MiniCAS II is also incorporated in MultiSmart and SmartRun.
PUMP SENSORS MONITORED BY MiniCAS II
The following monitoring is possible with MiniCAS II
- Thermal switches to detect overheating in the stator windings
- FLS leakage sensor in the stator housing or junction box
- FLS10 leakage sensor in the inspection chamber
- CLS, water in oil sensor in the oil housing
As a standard feature, MiniCAS II combines monitoring of thermal switches with either of the leakage sensors. However, up to two leakage sensors can be monitored.