- Use for heavy-duty shredding applications
- Non-clogging design
- Reliable operation
- Heavy-duty cutting device
HARD WORKING, HEAVY-DUTY GRINDER PUMP
The Flygt M 3085 grinder pump is a high-performing submersible, centrifugal pump. Excellent for pumping wastewater in residential, commercial and agricultural applications. The grinder pump reduces waste content to fine slurry, pumped through small-diameter pipes. The main application for Flygt M 3085 is pressurized sewage systems that are generally used when flat land, uphill topography, surface rock and high water tables pose tough challenges for conventional gravity systems.
Whether you need a single grinder pump, a complete pump station or an entire wastewater system, Xylem offers a smart and economical delivery of wastewater to the nearest pump station or sewer main.
The M 3085 is engineered to meet the challenges of a wastewater system. It comes equipped with a unique impeller for optimum hydraulic efficiency and a heavy-duty cutting device, which grinds solids into small particles for easy transport through small-diameter pipes.
All components are specially designed and manufactured to optimize operation and prolong pump service life.
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. They are available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Made of robust and durable cast iron
- Spin-out design that protect seals from abrasive particles
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use
Wet Pit (P)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
Free standing, semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Free standing pump with connection for discharge hose or pipe in sumps with restricted space.
Wet Pit (H)
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump suspended under the discharge connection. The pump is automatically connected to the discharge pipe.