Usaldusväärne kompaktne mikser, uue disainiga
Uus täiustatud õlimahuti võimaldab suuremale õli kogusele mis tagab pikema eluea laagritele. Roostevaba teras kujundus standardina. Efektiivne mootori disain.
- Mitte-ummistuv hüdraulika paremaks jõudluseks isegi raskete kiudude puhul vedelikes.
- Korrosioonikindlad komponendid ja vastupidavad materjalid.
- Kestvamad mootorid. mis on mõeldud veealuseks teeninduseks.
- Täiustatud ja vastupidav tihendite tehnoloogia.
- Oma klassi efektiivseim (Newtonsper kW of input power).
- Saadaval ka mikseri ümber käiva rõngaga, efektiivsuse tõstmiseks
- Rated motor power range of 1.5 – 1.7 kW and thrust range of 100 – 300 N
- Propeller diameter of 0.210 m (8.3 in)
- Compact, robust direct-drive motor
- Active Seal™ for zero leakage
- Non-clogging, fiber-handling hydraulics
- Low-cost installation
Designed for high reliability and low energy costs
Flygt compact mixer components have not only been engineered for reliable operation and efficient mixing, but to reduce energy costs as well.
Xylem’s Flygt squirrel-cage induction motor is manufactured for durability and dependability. Stator windings are trickle impregnated in resin and rated at Class H 180 degrees C (355 degrees F) for excellent resistance to overheating.
The Flygt plug-in seal features the Active Seal system for zero leakage into the stator housing. Laser-cut grooves on the inner seal faces act as a micro-pump to force any liquid present on the drive-unit back to the buffer fluid side. The seal housing with the barrier fluid helps lubricate and cool the seal, ensuring efficient heat transfer even when running dry.
Engineered to generate maximum thrust with minimal use of energy, the propeller blades, with their backswept design, allow highly fibrous material to pass through, while the wide-hub design deflects fibrous material.
It is possible to increase mixer efficiency by up to 15% in water, and even higher in viscous liquids, with the optional jet ring, while further reducing energy consumption.
Simple installation and maintenance
Flygt equipment is rigid enough to withstand the weight and reaction forces exerted by the mixer throughout its operating life. It’s not only robust, but easy to maintain.
Flygt compact mixers are usually installed along rigid guide bars at appropriate depths to optimize mixing efficiency, and to help withstand fatigue from strongly fluctuating forces within the tank. Used together with Flygt lifting equipment, guide bar systems enable easy access for inspection and service.
Raising and lowering Flygt compact mixers with Flygt lifting equipment is as easy and convenient as it is safe. The CE-approved lifting davit is mounted in a holder at its lower end, which enables easy turning of the davit. To reduce investment cost, one davit can be used for several mixers.
Installation of Flygt compact mixers are ideal for use in:
- Activated sludge treatment such as conventional ASP or sequencing batch reactor
- Sludge holding tanks
- Equalization tanks
- Pump station mixing
- Grit chamber mixing
- Chlorination basins
- Paper pulp chests
- Quenching tanks