- Cuts tough solids
- Excellent flow passing properties
- Motors with high power density
- Robust and reliable
COMPACT CHOPPER PUMPS CUT SUMP PROBLEMS DOWN TO SIZE
Flygt F 3102 chopper pump is specifically designed for pumping liquid manure with long-fiber components. Whether you face a simple or a demanding pumping job, Xylem always offers the right solution for the job.
The Flygt F 3102 is equipped with a particularly powerful and dependable impeller. It makes for great operating reliability and reduces annoying and costly interruptions to a minimum. At the same time the F pumps offer a significantly wider range of applications, both with respect to output quantity and pressure head.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Griplock™ seal system. Secure locking to the shaft, no rubber friction, no grub screws and no shaft damage.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use