- High efficiency
- Excellent flow passing properties
- Motors equipped with high power density
- Robust and reliable
WASTEWATER CHANNEL IMPELLER PUMP
Over the years, the classic C-pump has proven to be both reliable and robust. The Flygt C-range covers a wide capacity range and is designed to handle different types of media.
The C 3045 features a shrouded single-vane impeller. It has excellent flow passing properties that reduce the risk for clogging in the impeller channel. A narrow gap between the interchangeable wear rings ensures high efficiency.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Short shaft overhang. Reduces shaft deflection while increasing seal and bearing life.
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties
- Martensitic stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Griplock™ seal system. Secure locking of the shaft, no rubber friction, no grub screws and no shaft damage.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® developed especially for submersible use